On behalf of the TREIA Board of Directors, we’d like to thank all of you who joined us in San Antonio for the Texas Renewables 2013 conference. I’d have to say attendance was its own best reward, as all of those of you who attended realize. We had a terrific program and outstanding networking opportunities.
Our program covered four important topical areas, with outstanding key speakers:
- Renewable Energy Opportunities Related to Fossil Fuels
- Market Opportunities and Economic Development in Rural Texas
- Renewable Energy Opportunities with the Defense Community
- Innovative Renewable Energy Policies and Projects Across the State
The Board would like to thank the City of San Antonio for their hospitality and single out three volunteers whose hard work, leadership, and commitment to excellence made this success possible:
- Les Shepard, Conference Co-Chair and Director, Texas Sustainable Energy Research Institute, The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA)
- Mike Burke, Conference Co-Chair and Chairman & Founder, San Antonio Clean Technology Forum
- Carol Tombari, Conference Program Chair, and TREIA Board member
So I encourage you to mark your calendars now for the next two important TREA events, both in the DFW metroplex:
Paula Mints luncheon “The Next Big Energy Play in Texas – Huge Solar” December 4, 2013 in Arlington!
Texas Renewables 2014, November 3-6, in Dallas!
Connect with key energy companies at our many networking opportunities.
Join us at the Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association Annual Conference, November 11 - 13 at the Omni Colonnade, 9821 Colonnade Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78230.